Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Getting Money Faster

Getting Money Faster
By Jeanna Gabellini


The title of this article sounds like the subject line of a spam email! I'm going to give you all some nuts and bolts about how to attract money faster. My business partner, Eva, calls the "how" a four-letter word. It's because we're so busy figuring out how we will make things work out, that many times we end up in resistant or stressful way of thinking. The other hard part about figuring out how something will manifest itself, is that if you can't figure out the how, you think it can't possibly happen.

There is an infinite amount of ways something can manifest. Most times, even if you have everything planned perfectly, you get to the end result of what you wanted in a different way than you thought. Is this making sense? I learned a long time ago at a seminar that the equation for getting a goal is 100% intention and 0% mechanism = 100% results, which means the mechanism (the way you go about getting something) has nothing to do with final outcomes. It's just a means to an end.

Okay enough about how "how" gets in the way. Let's give you some
how-to's on getting that cash faster! If you are one of those folks
who is frustrated with how the money is not showing up yet, or you think it will never show up or you need it right now because you just found out that you owe $20,000 in taxes ... relax! You are not alone. I go through the same thoughts from time to time, but then I get on it!

"Getting on it" meaning I handle my emotions FIRST! I ask myself, "What I am scared about?" Even if I don't feel the emotion of fear, it's there. You're either in abundance or lack, love, or fear. So, if you are ever spending a lot of time in your brain on a certain topic and it's not bringing a lot of joy, you are in lack/fear. If I think of purchasing a new home and I'm not doing anything about it, I ask myself, "Jeanna, what are you scared of?" The answer: Not sure I could attract the amount of money I need for down payment, closing costs, and monthly house payments for the dream house in the next few months. I don't know how.

How-to #1: Identify the Fear
Once you identify the fear, you can now focus on the opposite. Back to the house example: I will find a fun, fast way to create all the money I need in the next few months. The way to do this will present itself soon. There are a million solutions to every obstacle. I've got the Universe on my side.

How-to #2: Create the Intention
Next, look for a strategy that feels easy and aligned with your core
values. For instance, if I needed more money than I currently had to buy a new home, I would make a plan. That plan would include coming up with fresh ways to create new business. They would support me in doing only the things that I truly like doing. I wouldn't take on 20 more new coaching clients. That wouldn't feel good for me, but they'd be easy to attract because I have lots of proof in my life that it's easy for me to attract coaching clients. I'd be on coaching calls all week long and overwhelmed.

What would feel even easier and faster is to do a couple of my Xtreme Abundanz Coaching Adventurz. Just a few a month would take up only a few days and I would make even more than coaching. This might be a bit more for me to emotionally embrace, as my Gremlin likes to tell me these kinds of clients are not as easy to attract ... because I don't have lots of proof that it's easy.

I also would not go on a complete money diet/budget. That would make me feel rebellious or like my freedom was being taken away. But what would feel good to me is to start socking away more money per month into a savings designed specially for the house. I might cut back on shopping for clothes, bobbles, decorative items, and then do my normal fun things like skiing and skydiving. I would give more attention overall to my business. I would also consider flipping a piece of real estate. This might be enough to get both the down pay and closing costs.

Remember there is no "right" way to do this. The only way to make a plan is to look outside of your normal way of thinking, make it fit with your lifestyle and values. Listen to others' ideas, but only take away what feels right to you.

How-to #3: Create a Strategy, Brainstorm, and Make It Real.

How-to# 4: Acknowledge Your Gremlin Conversations and Move Forward Anyway.
One of my favorite mentors, Todd Tresidder (http://www.FinancialMentor.com) always says, "Move forward as an optimist, but cover your butt like a pessimist."
This means that, YES, you expect to get the money and you also take the steps to ensure that you put in place a safety net and you inform yourself of choices and information that will serve you.

How-to #5: Expect Money to Come to You Abundantly.

How-to #6: Know All of Your Choices and Be Smart About What You Choose.
Lastly, you're going to want to be at peace about whatever your money situation is currently. If you are upset about it or keep
acknowledging that it isn't enough, you will move towards your money goal at a snail's pace. You don't need to like it, but you do not want to fixate on the problem. Focusing on the problem is not inspiring.
Focusing on the problem gets you ... what? More of the problem, of course! Whenever you are in a situation you don't like, know that it is a temporary state. Your natural state of being is one of abundance and prosperity.

How-to #7: Focus on the Horizon and Do Not Resist Where You Are.
Now, for goodness sakes, totally expect more money from now on. Take actions that a person expecting wealth would take. Be grounded in your choices and have a ton of fun on this journey.

Copyright © 2007 Jeanna Gabellini

Jeanna Gabellini is an Xtreme Abundance™ personal and business coach, and the head honcho of MASTERPEACE Coaching & Training. For over ten years she has empowered thousands of individuals and businesses to take their focus off "perceived" limitations and reach their desired personal and financial goals NOW! She regularly conducts teleclasses and is the author of "The Art of Practice" Ebook.

You may use this article on your website or in your ezine provided you do not modify the article in any way and the appropriate credit is included.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very useful information provided for the people who want to make money. I hope some of this helps!

Income 4 Newbies

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure if this would be of interest to any of you, but I stumbled across a website recently that was giving away a zipped file containing over 100 eBooks on Abundance, Prosperity, etc... Here's the link -

www.vitavero.com


Scott

12:22 PM  
Blogger Pam Hauser, Phoenix Massage said...

I just found your blog and I'm sure that I can't tell you how! I followed a bunch of links. Anyway, I'm excited about the added focus for my life. Good strategies. I listen to Abraham-Hicks in the car to help me maintain focus, too.

Thanks!
Pam
PS: The vitavero.com link does not work.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home